Friday 6 September 2013

THE IMAGE AT OWODE ONIRIN IKORODU ROAD AND THE MUSHRIK(PAGAN)


            Salam alaikum dear brother and sister, I am starting this write up with the greetings that goes with any weather, any part of the day (morning, afternoon, Night) and at any location apart from toilet because you are not expect to talk and occasion, I am not condemning your belief neither am I preaching to be better than you but maybe I am only privilege to have a better understanding of this issue more than you, nobody is of all wisdom but ability to learn and correct oneself is important and willingness to learn and not argue of what you know not or don’t know much about even if you know then with adequate proof.
            On Tuesday was annoying when after a stressful day at work, thinking of getting home as early as possible, the owode traffic at ikorodu road is inexcusable caused by bad road but the traffic on Tuesday seems different then I wonder at 8:57pm what can be the cause of this then an old woman started narrating a story which I concluded to be a  fallacious story then the images came to my watsapp messenger from a friend asking me to see the wonder of Allah (subhannallahi) I laugh it off, on getting to the bus stop of incidence then I lose count of incongruous muslims in different Islamic attire running across the road without looking, someone might have been knock down by the rough driving lagos drivers but the road is bad, they can’t speed at that point of the road.
            The story that two long dead Islamic Scholars appear on the wall of a mosque and people were rushing out of ignorance to the scene like this, the story didn’t bother me but the Muslims that were behaving like the mushrik worries me, I told myself the Alfas, Imam in various Masjid (mosques) must enlighten their followers or subjects but my thought died the next morning when I came to my senses that they are some group of people who knowingly or unknowingly worship these scholars even some not all, almost equal their pilgrim to  Senegal to that of Mecca and the Imam of the mosque I pray share this believe with them.
            After Solatul Subuhi, the Imam said prayers in Arabic which I don’t understand but when we heard him say “Mohammed (S.A.W)” in very low and mundane tone was our Sallallahu Allayhi Wasallam(Peace be Upon Him) but when they heard him say Sheikh Ibrahim in a very energetic, emphatic, boisterous voice they roar Niyas, what else we explain the mentality of this set of people, I am not against the respect giving to those scholars but here is my question, I never saw the caliphate but I read and heard from scholars about them.
Why is Niyas place higher than;
1.       Hadhrat Abu Bakr
2.       Hadhrat Umar, the second Khalifa
The incidence at owode, by my knowledge of the Quran and hadiths is no work of Allah or the Angels according to some Scholars the appearance of these people is caused by the jinn, we have missed the culture of Yoruba that we see our dead father or Mother communicating to us with that of Islam. The jinn have led many people astray by appearing in the forms of awliya’ (“saints”) and righteous people etc.
Shaykh al-Islam said: The shaytan often appears in the form of the person who is being called upon and asked for help, if he is dead or sometimes if he is alive, without the person who called upon him realizing it. Indeed the shaytan may appear in his form and the misguided mushrik (pagan) who is seeking that person’s help may think that the person himself has responded to him when in fact it is the shaytan. This also happens to the kuffar (non-Muslims) who seek the help of those of whom they think well, whether they are dead or alive, such as the Christians who seek the help of George or others of their saints, and it happens to those so-called Muslims who commit shirk (polytheism) and follow misguidance by seeking the help of those who are dead or absent. The shaytan appears to them in the form of the one upon whom they call, without them realizing it… More than one person has told me that they sought my help, and each of them told me a different story. I told each one of them that I did not answer any one of them and I did not know that they were seeking my help. It was said that this was an angel, but I said: Angels do not help mushriks rather that was a devil who wanted to misguide him.

One of the greatest ways in which a Muslim may seek help against the devils is to “fortify” himself with adhkar (words of remembrance) and reciting Ayat al-Kursiy, as stated in the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) quoted above.
Now read the report of a the media about the incident:
     Last Tuesday, an amazing event occurred at Owode Onirin, Ikorodu, Lagos, as images of some clerics who died decades ago were believed to have made sudden appearances on the walls of Dawiz Central Mosque in the area.
The images were identified as as that of Sheikh Ahmada Tijani, (Algeria) Sheikh Ibraheem Niass, (Senegal) Sheikh Jamiu Bulala. (Nigeria)
Thousands of people and passers-by stormed the mosque to not only have a glimpse but to also offer some prayers. Right inside the mosque, people were seen holding bottles/satchets of water muttering prayers and shouting Allahu Akbar (God is great). Some were even seen bowing to the image.
According to Eye-witness: “The images were first noticed on Tuesday September 3, on the walls of the mosque which was constructed a few months ago and owned by Sheikh Musa Alegbeleye.”
An eye-witness also disclosed that attempt was made by some individuals to wash off the images but to no avail; adding that the more they try to rub it off, the more the images become clearer.
It was gathered that four months ago, the image of Sheikh Jamiu Bulala Islamic Cleric, who had died two decades ago appeared first faintly to the consternation of Muslim faithful and they decided never to make it public to create any doubt.
The President of Islamic society of Nigeria, Lagos State Mukadam Alhaji Samodu Onikoyi confirmed the appearance of the images.

look at people bowing this is wrong,very wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment